We hope that all children will wear school uniform. Our school colours are jade green with white and dark grey. Our optional school jacket is navy.
- Trousers or skirt - plain grey
- Shirt or blouse - plain white (or white polo shirt- with logo preferred but optional)
- Sweatshirt or cardigan - jade green with school logo
- Girls summer dress - green check
- Pupils may wear plain grey knee length shorts in summer.
- Shoes should be comfortable for all day wear, and should be dark in colour. School shoes, not trainers should be worn. Flip flops, clogs, ‘Ugg’ style boots or heeled (other than flat) boots/ shoes are not suitable for school.
Children are required to bring a change of clothing and footwear for all PE sessions. PE Kit should be in a separate PE bag clearly labelled with the child’s name and left in school all week. Please do not provide branded kit for PE.
The PE kit is as follows
- T-shirt – jade green with or without school logo (available from Birds of Dereham)
- Shorts - plain black
- Socks- plain white or black
- Tracksuit or jogging top/trousers (Year 3-6) plain navy or plain black.
- Plimsolls, black, for Reception Year 1 and 2 pupils
- Trainers, plain black or white for Y3,4,5,6
Swimming ( nb not required for Reception , Year 1, Year2)
- Girls – one- piece swimsuit, towel
- Boys- trunks or swim shorts which are above the knee, towel
- A swimming hat is required for hair that is shoulder length or longer.
- Book bag – plain navy with or without logo (school provides new Reception pupils with a book bag when they start school).
- Painting shirt- only if requested by the class teacher
- Water bottle
Items with the school logo, such as sweatshirts, polo shirts, and the reversible fleece / jacket are available from Birds of Dereham store, and from their on line ordering facility. Their website is www.schoolwear-uk.com. We can also order through school if required. Also available are sun hats, PE bags and book bags.
All possessions must be clearly named to prevent items becoming lost, and to make it easier to return items to their owner. If washable pen is used, please check regularly to ensure the name is still clearly visible.
Children are not permitted to wear jewellery in school with one exception.
Children with pierced ears may wear one pair of studs. These should be able to be removed by the pupil for PE and on days they go swimming. Staff are not permitted to remove a pupil’s earrings.