Together within our church school family, we sow the seeds of success, to grow happy confident individuals who become life-long learners, believing in themselves and aiming high.
Our Aims are to
- Help children become confident in their self -esteem and capacity to learn.
- Enable children to build positive relationships with other people, to understand and respect people, communities and environments, near and far.
- Enable all children to be successful learners who achieve their personal best and make good progress during their time at Lyng CE Primary Academy.
- Engage children in their learning with high quality teaching, fostering a love of learning
- Build effective partnerships with families and the wider community.
- Inspire learning in a wide and wonderful curriculum where experiences extend beyond the classroom.
- Providing a safe, caring and supportive environment in which we can happily learn together
- Ensuring everyone feels welcomed, included and valued as an individual.
- Upholding Christian values, ensuring they are at the core of our school community
In order to achieve our aims, we share these principles:
- We all work hard to achieve the best we can, and to reach our goals.
- We celebrate achievements whilst acknowledging that mistakes are part of learning.
- We are all different, yet we respect each other ,accept and celebrate that we bring different beliefs, experiences, skills and talents.
- We are a Christian school, whilst we recognise that the people within it may not be.
- We are all responsible for treating everyone equally, keeping each other safe and cared for.